Saturday 16 June 2007

Maroons Take Out Game Two - & the Series

No picture or fanfare for this entry, folks. I simply forgot to blog this little fact. I can't imagine how it slipped my mind. Could it be that I'm a NSW supporter?

Fortunately, no one wanted a 'double or nothing' bet with me. Sadly, a few cheeky off-spring had the gaul to rub my nose in it. LOL

All in good fun.

Honest injun, I didn't watch the game (no television watching possible at this stage of renovations) nor do I know the actual score, just that we lost.

Next year, hell or high water, my darling SIL & I are going to watch our first game from the stands of the Brisbane grounds. She's a diehard League supporter! Watch out, Queensland! Paul says you won't know what hit you!

Happiness & laughter always,

Bliss

No comments: