Thursday 14 June 2007

What Kind of Bra are You?

I bet that heading got your attention!

The things I do to fill in time before going to bed when Paul is away in Melbourne! Here's a Blogthing called 'What Kind of Bra Are You?'

I am a Lace Bra!
(Waa! I so much prefer the idea of being a flashy red bra like my youngest princess.
The image is so much more appealing, don't you think? LOL)




But what does being a lace bra mean?

It means that
I'm Dreamy, romantic, and ultra-feminine.
I'm a womanly woman who makes guys feel like men.
My perfect guy is strong, determined, and handsome
with a softer side that only I can draw out.

I can live with all that!

But, but, but, if I was that flashy red bra
I'd be considered outgoing, friendly, and fascinating,
a charmer, with my pick of the men.
Oh & I'd be wanting a man who's as magnetic as I am who can keep up with my all night gab fests!

What? Talk all night? Which night? I've gotta plan that much loss of sleep.

Paul's the all night talker. You know how it is: you are just asleep & your darling love adds another sentence to the conversation you had at 6pm. I use the nights he's away to catch up on my sleep! LOL - I exaggerate.

So how did I get to be the lace rather than the flashy red bra?

Simple - & almost nothing to do with underwear at all!

Apart from admitting that I like underwear that matches bra to panties rather than pulling on whatever comes out of the drawer, the rest was a hotch potch of absolutely nothing that would dictate what I am in terms of undergarments!
Oh, & nothing about breasts came into the survey!

I said that I prefer Orlando Bloom to Colin Farrell & Prince William
- who wouldn't?
I want to learn Italian
(because I already speak fluent French & German -
the other options for the question);

Oh, and I lied on the questionnaire. In truth, that alone means I'm probably the bra equivalent of Bonds Cottontails.

I said that I read Elle magazine
rather than the TV guide when waiting for someone because
The World of Cross Stitch wasn't an option.

It filled in the time. It's now late enough to go to bed.

Oh by the way ...

What Kind of Bra Are You?


Happiness & Laughter always,
Bliss

No comments: