It has been a busy time too! Some of the things we have done include:
Travel for holidays:
- Visit Adelaide & the Barossa Valley (December 2005) - our honeymoon.
- Spend a month in Central Europe (June/July 2006)
- Gold Coast weekend for our 1st wedding anniversary (August 2006)
Visit places by taking a few extra days' leave when Paul's worked somewhere interesting, for example:
- Hobart, Launceston & the Tamar Valley (March 2006)
- Singapore (November 2006).
- Sydney - coinciding with Paul's birthday (November 2006).
- The Margaret River wine region (March 2007).
We've also managed to:
- Buy a house - now fondly known as Castle Bliss.
- Celebrate Paul's 50th birthday (November 2005).
- Both change jobs (February 2006).
- Paint parts of Castle Bliss for the first time (April 2006).
- Buy a new car (zoom, zoom, zoom)
- Celebrate two wonderful Christmases with family.
- Start kitchen renovations.
- Do more painting.
- Remove & re-tile living room floors - I can't quite describe that experience as 'Bliss' (LOL).
- Repaint parts of Castle Bliss.
- Find time to rekindle love of embroidery while waiting for Paul to come home, & make some very special online friends doing my cross stitching - not to mention collect some incredible stash.
- Share countless meals with family & friends (the above photo was taken at Diana's recent 21st birthday dinner).
- Drink copious bottles of red wine.
- Swan away many happy Saturdays together, simply enjoying each other's company.
Overall, we live a truly blissful life!
Happiness & laughter always,