Saturday 15 September 2007

Marking, Report Writing & a Gift


It's marking & report writing season at school - the two headed monster of school teachers' lives. There's not much else happening at the moment - no sleep, no cross stitching, no blogging.

School vacation starts next week.

As Arny says,

"I'll be back!"

I have, however, received mail!



Karen, decided that she wanted to stitch Celtic Autumn on a different piece of fabric, so she offered this started project to someone to finish off. I'm the lucky recipient.

Thank you very much, Karen. It's absolutely gorgeous! I'm thrilled with her! I will finish Fred and then finish this beautiful piece. Stay posted for updates on this beautiful, beautiful hand-me-down.

Hugs of delight all the way from Australia, Karen.

To all of you who read my blog, I wish you loads of happiness & laughter,

Bliss

No comments: