Saturday 3 November 2007

Paul in Montreal

I don't often mention Paul's tripping around, but today I will. He's always going somewhere for work. In fact, he's been so busy for the last month that I've barely seen him - Perth, Sydney, Melbourne & Parkes are the most common destinations.

This time last year, we both went to Singapore while he conferenced. This morning, he's off to Montreal & while I'm pleased for him I'm also sooo jealous (LOL). Being the French speaker in our household, it's me who should be going! Montreal's one of the places I want to see before I die.

I'll go next time. We are planning a North American holiday for some time in the next few years.

Meanwhile, Paul's going to bring me back a pressie. I've asked him for the French version of Harry Potter & the Deathly Hollows. It was released this last week. I can't wait!

No comments: