Monday 31 December 2007

2007 Tally

OK, how many projects did you finish and how many did you start and not finish?

Cross Stitch

I finished 2 samplers ('Amitie' and 'Love with a Capital L', ) & the 'Noel' ornament and should be finished with 'Frederick the Literate' early in 2008.

I started 4 other long term projects in the last 18 months ('Seasons of the Heart', 'Renaissance Lady', 'Teddy Magician' and 'At the Beach') but have not yet finished them.

All in all, I consider 2007 a good stitching year.

Knitting

I started & am about half way through knitting Miranda a cardigan for next Winter.

Beading

I managed about 12 finished projects of necklace, bracelet & earring sets.

How about you? How did you go in 2007?

2 comments:

The Silver Thistle said...

WAy to go, with what you've achieved! My 2007 was a bit of a wash-out, stitching wise...but I've got high hopes for 2008, lol.

Happy New Year!!

Alberta said...

Both those samplers are on my secret wanna stitch list thanks to you! Your work is so inspiring!