Saw this on another blog and thought it would be interesting to do.
15 years ago, I was...
- About to turn 33 years of age, living in Townsville in North Queensland & working at TGH as an RN.
- Not long separated from my husband of nearly 13 years, William. He’d decided that I wasn’t doing enough for his career.Just home from a few weeks at Airlie Beach with the kids. My friends, Derrick & Colleen West had lent me their beach flat for the Christmas season.
10 years ago, I was...
- Still living in Townsville.
- Just finished my Bachelor of Arts & about to launch into my French Honours year and a Grad B.Ed.
- Getting ready for another academic year for both kids & me which would include (for me) an extended stay in Limoges, France.
5 years ago, I was...
- 1. Living in Mackay in Central Qld & teaching French & English at one of the local high schools.
- Getting to know my new boyfriend, Paul.
- Mourning the 1st anniversary of the death of my father, Stanley (28th April 1928 - 5th January 2002).
3 years ago today, I was...
- Living with Paul, Gabriella & David in Chapel Hill, Brisbane, for just on a year.
- Working at a private school in Forest Lake teaching English & ESL.
- Just back from New Year’s Eve in Melbourne with Paul
1 year ago, I was...
- Living in the current house for 4 months.
- Married to Paul for nearly 5 months.
- Visiting my long time friend, Terry, in Rockhampton.
In this past year, I have...
- Bought a puppy (Lucy)
- Extensively renovated our house.
- Decided to go full time and then part time again at work & study part time.
- Cross stitched whilst watching the tennis on TV & the rain fall outside.
- Played with Lucy
- Baked a roll of pork with all the trimmings for dinner.
Today, I will...
- Take Gabriella to work at Mt Ommaney & do the grocery shopping whilst I am there.
- Spend the rest of the day with Paul because he’s off to Montreal next week
- Cook dinner with him & then take Lucy for a walk
Tomorrow, I will ...
- Walk Lucy