Wednesday 15 October 2008

Itching to go!

Just a week ago I reported that I hadn't picked up a needle in months. The good news is that the stitching bug has returned with vengence. The bad news is that it's right in mid-semester exam week, so there's not a thing that I can do about it for now. Typical!

I'm 95% confident that the moment I press 'send' on that last exam question on Sunday night, I will be searching through the stash for fabric and floss. Can you tell that I'm doing stats this week? LOL

I've already decided what project I'm going to be working on. Sorry Margaret & Berta, it's not The Seasons Chair. It's the last of my three beach pics.



Another project launching next week is Renovations part 4: the ensuite bathroom. I'm shuddering at the thought, let me tell you! It requires concrete cutting & tile removal, so there's going to be a lot of dust.

5 comments:

Alberta said...

Bliss...all the best with your exams!

As to the chairs...well...those beach charts are adorable! How could you possibly resist?

Leeland said...

Yup! Wishing you the best with your exams. In France, we say "merde" ("sh*t") to give some luck. So here we go...
I can understand the dread at dust... I still find some of it and the living room wall was destroyed last May!!! It's EVERYWHERE!!!
Glad that the stitching bug is back...
Hugs,
Lili

Stitchingranny said...

Can I ask who the 3 beach pics are by please? Unfortunately I cannot see them very well though what i can see looks nice.

Olga said...

Happy to learn that your stitching bug has returned. I am looking forward to seeong your WIPs. Hope the bathroom renovations are noy too hard on you.

stitcherw said...

Good luck finishing up on everything and finding time to sit and stitch again. Glad to hear your stitching bug has returned. The beach series is so cute, I'll enjoy seeing your next one develop.
Sue