Friday 24 March 2006

If I Sew Fast Enough, Does it Count as Aerobic Exercise?

According to some 'high performance' consultants online, one of the definitions of 'passion' is 'a strong, enthusiastic devotion to a cause, ideal, or goal and tireless diligence in its furtherance.'

I used to be like that about teaching. Right now I'm like that about cross stitching and stash!

Welcome to my cross stitching blog site. It's here that I am going to tell you about the projects I'm working on and all the stash that is part of the enthusiasm of cross stitch.

It's a journal to keep me motivated too. Most of the cross stitches I have done over the years grace the walls of other people's homes rather than my own, so this site serves as a reminder of work I have done just as grandma's brag book show's off growing children. Cross stitch is an art and an achievements in craft worth crowing about and enjoying.

No comments: