Friday 6 October 2006

Spring Has Sprung - again!


Gypsy is born to be wild! She knows it's Spring.

It has been a lovely 3 days. Since Wednesday, I've been feeling as if I am well and truly back in the land of the living. Good, huh?

Anyway, with new energies, I'm rejoicing in Spring and the glorious weather. It has been nice to be on school holidays and have time to sit and watch the bees work in our gorgeous flower garden during the day & the moon rise over the hills in the evening. I've potted around watering plants and have also done a wee bit of household decluttering - nothing too deep and meaningful, just enough to bring back sanity after 4 weeks too unwell to care about how the house has silted up. LOL

However, stressful weekend activities have again been cancelled in favour of a simple life. Paul's parents spend a few weeks on the Gold Coast each year but planned this year to come early to spend some time with us before booking into the unit. My GP offered to write a medical certificate to put off a MIL's visit - LMAO! We'll picnic in a park on Sunday instead of a full-on visit and drive to the Coast in a couple of weeks before we go to Singapore.

It was nice to catch up with all my off-spring this week - the crown prince for a Tuesday cup of tea; the living doll on Wednesday when she came over and washed my floors for me (nice girl); and crown and cadet princesses when we went out Pig & Whistling last night before going home to watch a hire DVD - The Breakup.

I hope your week was just as good as mine.

Happiness & laughter to one and all,

Bliss

No comments: