Friday 18 January 2008

The 4 thing!

4 JOBS I HAVE HAD...
Pizza cook. In my father's retirement, he opened a pizza bar (during my teens)
Piano tutor (in my 20s & living in Cloncurry)
Registered nurse in a hospital (actually, many hospitals over 17 years)
High school teacher of literature & language

4 MOVIES I WATCH OVER AND OVER...
The Harry Potter series (any one of them)
While you were sleeping (with Sandra Bullock - or any other of her films)
Big Business (any Bette Midler film)
Highlander (in either English or French, I have enjoyed all the series & the tv series a lot)

4 PLACES I'VE BEEN...
China
New Zealand
Europe (which includes England)
New Caledonia

4 PLACES I HAVE LIVED...(what? only four? I've lived in nearly every city in Qld!)
Sydney, NSW (I was born there)
Canberra, ACT (in late primary school & early high school years)
Limoges, France (in my late 30s)
Townsville, North Queensland (on & off in 1986/7 & then again from 1992 - 2002 with big chunks in other places)

TV SHOWS I WATCH...
I don't watch television at all, except for films, not even the news at night.

4 FAVOURITE FOODS...
Tiramisu
Beans & meat (stir-fried veges with pieces of beef)
Caesar salad
fresh salmon

4 PLACES I WOULD RATHER BE...
I'm content with where I am right now. I'm somewhat reclusive at the moment & happy to be that way.

4 THINGS I LOOK FORWARD TO...
Going to bed at night
Seeing 'Phantom of the Opera' in February
Getting my Master of Applied Science finished so I can go see Bette Midler in Las Vegas & go to cooking school in France & Italy.
Seeing my husband & children (whenever that is, it's always a joy)

Jump right in & do the 4 thing for yourself. Direct me to your link when you have done it!


1 comment:

Alberta said...

Great list! Thanks for jumping in!