Monday 25 February 2008

New Stash

I recently spent a fortune at Colours Down Under, an online counted cross-stitch shop based in Perth, Western Australia. The experience was very satisfying too. I've now organised all my birthday groups for 2008, & since I left a few people to the last moment, I was thrilled that Janine & her team processed & delivered my new stash within 3 working days.






But "That's not all, folks".

I'm dreaming of being a grandmother some day in the not too distant future (well, hello! I have 4 adult off-spring. It's bound to happen one day, isn't it?) so when I saw these cuties on EBay, I just had to bid for them.


Cute, huh?

Happy stitching, everyone!

Bliss

6 comments:

Chiloe said...

Have you told you children to forget about birth control to speed the process of being a grand'ma ? lol

I love Isa Vautier but I don't like her love of alphabet ! lol This birdhouse is one of the nicest design she has !!! YOu really got great stash ;-)

Sue said...

Nice stash. I love the piece you got off eBay ;)

Margaret said...

Wow - great stash Bliss. My favorite is Isa Vautier. The chair and box are simply adorable but just the thought of putting these stitched pieces together makes me break out in a cold sweat.

Toast Troll said...

Wonderful stash selections! I love that chair piece.

Jennifer's life and goings on said...

I love the bunnies. They are soooo cute. Well done.

Dani - tkdchick said...

Great new stash! I love dragondreams and those ballerina bunnies are adorable!