Saturday 21 June 2008

Simple is Good

The idea of stitching something simple was a great one. 'Three Hearts' is coming along nicely, don't you think?

While the chart was a birthday gift & I've enjoyed stitching it, the finished product will be a perfect gift for someone special who I know reads this blog ...

I've also finished the fronts of The Crown Princess's cardigan. Tonight, I will take it over to her house (we have been invited for a BBQ) & will make sure that it fits before I start the sleeves.

I hope you are having a few wins too.

Bliss

3 comments:

Sally said...

Three Hearts is looking beautiful:)

stitcherw said...

Nice start, this does look like it will be a fun and simple stitch. Keeping things simple, especially during the summer, sounds like a good idea. Your flooring in your earlier post was looking great. You must be getting excited to see it almost finished.
Sue

Aussie Stitcher said...

Three Hearts is looking great. Looking forward to seeing some 'finish' pictures of the flooring update.