Sunday, 17 August 2008

The Seasonal Chair SAL - Update No.1

Hi folks,

We are back from Melbourne. Thank you all for your well-wishes. We had a marvelous time!


At the beginning of winter, I joined with Margaret & Berta to do another SAL. Last year, we stitched Frederick the Literate' together. The girls were such an inspiration!

Until recently, I had done nothing but organise the purchase of chart, fabric and floss for the current SAL. Come 1st August I had to do something! I've spent the best part of the last stitching week getting my SAL up to date rather than working on A Quaker Christmas. Here's my winter chair so far.



Happy stitching to everyone!

Bliss

7 comments:

Chiloe said...

I think the winter chair was my favorite when I stitched it !!! I know I'm kind of x-mas attracted ... to say the least ... lol

Little Cat said...

That's going to be a very pretty piece Bliss. Progress pics on this one will be something to look forward to!

Itching To Stitch said...

Your Winter Chair looks great. Someone else is stitching this piece also, I think it may be Dawn from Crafters Creation, check out her blog ;)

stitcherw said...

Glad you had a great time, and the chair is looking wonderful, what a fun SAL.
Sue

Sharon said...

Looking good Bliss!

Dawn B. said...

Very nice design and your WIP is looking great. Glad you had a good trip.

Sonda in OR said...

Looking good!!! I bet you'll really like that when it's finished!