Friday 22 May 2009

Where is Johnny Depp when you need him?


Greetings from Paihia in the Bay Of Islands, New Zealand.

I'm expecting a pirate ship to come around the headlands at any moment!

The MOTH & I have decamped from Brisbane, Australia, for two glorious weeks in the Bay of Islands in New Zealand, and we are having a marvelous time. The seafood chowder is wonderful, the New Zealand wines very quaffable, and (because the weather closes in to a cosy 10C each afternoon) I've had time for lots of stitching!

Wish you were here!

Happiness & laughter to one and all,

Felicity

P.S. Monday, 26th May. Good gracious me! There I was minding my own business, sipping rum with The MOTH in the local pub and waiting for my dinner to be served when who should walk in but a gang of pirates. I kid you not - if only I had had my camera with me - I didn't see faces, but my oh my that butt looked incredibly familiar, not to mention sexy. LOL


9 comments:

CindyMae said...

Oh Felicity, I hope that you both have such a wonderful and fantastic time while away! Stay safe!

Chars said...

It tooks absolutely gorgeous :) Have a wonderful time :)

Pikaboo said...

Sounds amazing! Have a great time!!

Alberta said...

Felicity...you & DH deserve this holiday! ENJOY!

Anonymous said...

I wish I were there too ^^
Looks like a beautiful place!

Olga said...

What a fantastic view! Have a great time!

Felicity said...

Jack Sparrow was on TV last night! How about that? LOL.

stitcherw said...

What a gorgeous picture, it sounds like you're having an awesome time. I really envy you your vacation. Hope the rest of it is just as great as it's been so far, what fun pirates. :)
Sue

Aussie Stitcher said...

That is a gorgeous photo. I am jealous that you got to go to Colours Down Under in person, I have placed a few orders with Janine in the past and she is wonderful to deal with.