Tuesday 12 May 2009

100 Projects

As you know, last week I went to visit Janine, and while I was there I saw some of her projects on the go. This week, I've been dreaming big. I have all the projects I own out on my dining room table to get a feel for what I have on hand. A few of these projects are already on the go from last year, but as you know, I don't usually do more than one thing at once. I don't actually OWN all of the possible choices laid out below (my stash supply is quite modest compared to many people). Most projects are still in the formulation (pie in the sky) stage. The * indicates what projects I have started.

I'm nowhere near 100 projects, but at almost 50 in the scheme of the dream, I probably won't have time during my life to finish 100 projects of the size that I like to do. As time goes by, I'm going to update this entry and add more * on the list.


  1. *The Rose Garden

  2. *A Quaker Christmas

  3. *Letters à Mon Chat (Isabelle Vautier)

  4. Five Simple Rules for Happiness (Glendon Place)

  5. Time Out

  6. *Midnight Enchanter (James Himsworth)

  7. Scarlet Ribands (future SAL with Paula)

  8. Santa Sampler

  9. Maidens of the Seasons I & II (Mirabilia)

  10. Blackbeard’s Mermaid (I refuse to call her Bluebeard's Mermaid - Nora got the stories mixed up!)

  11. Mermaid of Atlantis

  12. Mermaids of the Deep Blue

  13. *The Seasonal Chair - SAL with Margaret & Berta

  14. Albero Dei Capricci - Tree of Knowledge

  15. Settlers’ Cottage

  16. *Grand Marquoir - SAL with Paula & Claire

  17. *Joan of Arc - from Gift Of Stitching

  18. *Collecting Shells from By the Sea Series

  19. *Rosa (Marilyn Robertson)

  20. Lola (Marilyn Robertson)

  21. *Medieval Lady I (Joan Elliott)

  22. Medieval Lady II (Joan Elliott)

  23. Medieval Lady III (Joan Elliott)

  24. Wedding Sampler (TW)

  25. The Castle (TW)

  26. A Chatelaine Mandala (probably MTM)

  27. Snowmen (as yet undefined)

  28. A Flower Wreath of some sort (as yet undefined)

  29. Something with the Eiffel Tower on it (as yet undefined)

  30. Several Christmas Projects (as yet undefined)

  31. Any Charles Wysocki cat - I've got Frederick hanging in my 'library' already (another not yet determined - I was gifted the full set some years ago)

  32. Any number of Mirabilia projects if the pattern ink doesn't wear out from my drooling over them while I read them before I start!

  33. Winnie the Pooh (any will do)

  34. Another Lizzie Kate project (as yet undetermined)

  35. Probably another Dimensions kit that attracts my eye when the spirit is somewhat too weak to resist.

  36. Any one of my Kats by Kelly projects collected over the years

  37. Teddy bears and other birth samplers for future grandchildren.

  38. French Flower Shop (current UFO)

  39. Rose Sampler (former online SAL by EMS)

  40. BOINK project (ink Circles)

  41. a few other Australian themed projects

  42. Love with a Capital L (again)

  43. Any wedding or baby sampler needed for the royal family


Happiness & laughter to one and all,

Felicity

7 comments:

Olga said...

Poor Bliss,
It looks like you need some help.
I am doing my best to finish my Rose Sampler - SAL by EMS.

Felicity said...

What? Help to dream a bit more? It never hurts to dream. LOL - Paula would have me sinking under projects! The MOTH would disconnect me from the internet & melt my fantastic plastic if I dared try to have all projects going at once or collected the stash all at once. He understand well that I can change my mind about this kind of thing!

Marie said...

Visiting Janine can be very hazardous lol. I can only imagine how much her WIPs and stash have grown since I saw them last lol. I hope to see a few more red astericks (is that how you spell it??) on your list ;-)

wichitastitcher said...

I am glad Felicity, that you decided to have a long list of what you are going to do. I knew it was just a matter of time till you were like me.

Paula

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see your progress on LETTRES A MON CHAT !!!! It's such a delightful piece to stitch, the letters just seem to flow and I am sure you're going to enjoy stitching it as much as I did.
ALSO looking forward to you and Paula making a start on the Grand Marquoir ^^

CindyMae said...

Great list so far!!!

debijeanm said...

I was just poking back through my blog and found your lovely comment. Yes, it helps to know I'm not alone in my frustrations about teaching and it REALLY helps to read through some of your blog and meet an example of someone who has found more balance. I'm going to enjoy getting to know you. Thanks for visiting.